Thursday, August 12, 2010

Relaxed Hair Needs Love too .

Having relaxed hair can be so much easier than having to manage a wild "birds nest" on top our heads . So, ive gone about showing how i treat my hair POST relaxer, because relaxed hair needs love too . Now all products shown are easy to use and great quality and worth every dime in my book . I use all of these every time i wash my hair, even if i decided to straighten .


First i wash my hair with TRESemme` Anti-Breakage Shampoo and i leave it in for just a few minutes (around 5) . after i wash it out i towel dry my hair and then i add the Anti-Breakage Conditioner in sections making sure to add from root to ends . (see YT vid for demonstration) After i will let set for 5 to 10 minutes and then wash out .




I then towel dry once more and go in with the VO5 detangle spray and spray my intire head . i then part my hair in sections and comb trough with a wide tooth brush or comb . after i apply the Growth lotion in sections to my hair . 




Last, if i am going to add heat to my hair (blow dryer, curling rod, flat iron, OR EVEN planning on being in the sun for a long period of time...) i will add this VO5 Heat Defense spray to my hair . 

And thats it!

Please check out the video for more details at 
youtube.com/hersheykiss32389